Sunday, February 6, 2011

More catching up

Sunday, January 30: Rebecca singing in the cherub choir at church. Thankfully, this was just the rehearsal. She was (slightly) less grumpy during the real thing.


Monday, January 31: After procrastinating for weeks, I finally opened the package of student evaluations from last semester. This was one of the TWO comments I got for my majors' class. Sigh.


Tuesday, February 1: Out of focus, but since it's the only picture I took today, it'll have to do. Kathryn bringing the team trophy (3rd place!) to the coaches.


Wednesday, February 2: Frogs? Yes! Frogs (Xenopus laevis for the geeks among us) that my students will be working with this semester. I've never worked with 'real animals' before. They are big. And need care. I think they should've stuck with the fruit flies.


Thursday, February 3: Happy Chinese New Year! I'm going to cheat and use this picture, even though it was taken on Saturday. Thanks to PoPo for sending lucky money! (How funny! This was file number 888. Lucky picture!)


Friday, February 4: Seems like I'm getting in the habit of forgetting to take pictures on Friday...

Saturday, Febrary 5: Talent show day! Kathryn's group did a wonderful job, and Rebecca loved the whole show. I couldn't get a good picture of the show, so here's a backstage one. The halo around Kathryn's hips is the hula hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment