Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quotes from the four-year old

Yesterday was picture day at preschool.

"The picture-takener was SO funny. We all laughed and laughed. My GOD she was funny. She was 100 pounds of funny."
_________________________

I had gotten a notice about a field trip they were going to take, to watch Rainbow Fish. I think it's a play. Not sure. Anyway, at pickup on Monday:

"We saw a movie today. Rainbow fish."

I was suspicious. I hadn't gotten any reminders about the trip. And I didn't think it was a movie.

"What's the movie about?"

"There's a shark, and a rainbow fish.
And the rainbow fish is in his house, and the shark says, "little fish, little fish, let me in."
And the fish says "Not by the hair of my finny fin fin!"

( I checked. No field trip, but they did read the book. And no, that's not the plot either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment